o Applications must be filled out completely and signed by all parties applying.
o All applicants must pay a $40.00 application fee prior to processing of credit and history report. (non-refundable)
o All properties are non smoking properties. There is no smoking inside the residence or in the garage. Smoking outdoors is acceptable.
o Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.
o Applications can be filled out electronically click here
Applications can also be turned in directly to the manager or downloaded, scanned and emailed back at firstname.lastname@example.org
o Rental application fees must be paid by cash, money order or through Paypal (Paypal is an additional charge of $1.50- convenience fee)
o If you have any questions please contact our office at 505-360-1288 or email prior to applying for a property if you have any questions concerning qualifying.
ONCE A FEE IS RECEIVED IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
o Monthly income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
o Tax returns, bank statements, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
o Credit check/ history will be used as part of your approval process.
Automatic Application Denials:
o Registered sexual predators or offenders.
o Collection efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
o Incomplete or unverifiable information on rental application.
o Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant(s) will result in denial.
Once you are approved, you will be notified by phone and we will schedule a lease-signing appointment. All adults must sign the lease. At that time, money for deposit will be due. Rent is due on or before the lease start date.
It is unlawful to discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status. We strictly adhere to this policy.
• Leases - All leases require a 30-day written notice to vacate even if the move is in conjunction with lease expiration. Residents must allow property to be shown during notice period.
• Rent - All rents are due in full on the 1st of the month. Late fees begin on the 6th of the month with a fee of a $35 late charge plus a $2 per day accrued until account is paid in full. Bounced checks will result in a $35 returned check charge in addition to the full amount of rent and late charges due.
• Utilities- Resident will be responsible for payment of the gas and city utility services (water, sewer, electricity and trash)
• Maintenance - The property owner is responsible for maintenance of structural and mechanical systems in the home. Resident is responsible for proper care and use of the house and for any expense that is a result of abuse, neglect or misuse.
• All properties are non smoking properties. There is no smoking inside the residence or in the garage. Smoking outdoors is acceptable.
• Pets- Dogs Negotiable. Strict No Cat Policy
• Deposit Refund - Deposit, less itemized deductions, if any, will be mailed to Resident within 30 days of the termination of the lease.