• Leases - All leases require a 30-day written notice to vacate even if the move is in conjunction with lease expiration. Residents must allow property to be shown during notice period.
• Rent - All rents are due in full on the 1st of the month. Late fees begin on the 6th of the month with a fee of a $35 late charge plus a $2 per day accrued until account is paid in full. Bounced checks will result in a $35 returned check charge in addition to the full amount of rent and late charges due.
• Utilities- Resident will be responsible for payment of the gas and city utility services (water, sewer, electricity and trash)
• Maintenance - The property owner is responsible for maintenance of structural and mechanical systems in the home. Resident is responsible for proper care and use of the house and for any expense that is a result of abuse, neglect or misuse.
• All properties are non smoking properties. There is no smoking inside the residence or in the garage. Smoking outdoors is acceptable.
• Pets- Resident may house 2 canine and incur a monthly surcharge of $30 per month.
• Deposit Refund - Deposit, less itemized deductions, if any, will be mailed to Resident within 30 days of the termination of the lease.